Tuesday, November 25, 2014

MEET ARCHIE McPHEE

I'm sure you may be on holiday shopping overload..... you know, I actually heard an ad on tv for a "Black Friday Eve Sale"!

But if you've got shopping on the brain, and you want to find some really fun gifts for those nutty people on your shopping list.... you don't want to miss this!

One of my all time favorite shopping sites is Archie McPhee!

It's just silly fun, and where else are you gonna find cool things like an Edgar Allan Poe Candy Book, a super-cool Voodoo Doll, and my personal favorite.... the Devil Duckie!?!


I promise, if you've got that crazy aunt or brother-in-law, that you just have no idea what to get them.... be sure to check out the bacon section!

You won't be disappointed!

http://mcphee.com/shop/awesome-stuff/bacon.html