Thursday, November 6, 2014

HAVE A SEAT



Now that the Halloween has come and gone, this is usually the time that I think about redecorating a bit, around The Manor.

This also is a great time to look for deals on the www, since holiday shopping is right around the corner. And I for one, think this would be a lovely addition to our cozy, little home.

It's a Vintage Perpetual Fabric Arm Chair, from wayfair.com and I love it! It's priced at $4,842.99 but you may want to put this splurge-worthy little beauty on your Christmas list.... just in case!

I think it's just divine, and I'd kill to curl up in it, with a cup of hot tea and a good murder mystery.... wouldn't you?

Features:
•Black varnished super glossy structure
•Black / charcoal damask covering in velvet
•Chrome glossy studs
•Suitable for lobby, hospitality, dining room

Dimensions:
•Overall: 43.25" H x 35.38" W x 35.38" D
•Overall Product Weight: 72lbs