Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HOLY HAUNTED MANSION!


I want this. I need this. I have to have this.

Have you seen the Dooney & Buorke Disney Haunted Mansion Bag?

This purse was released at Disneyland and Walt Disney World on September 13, 2013. It sold out in less than an hour and is probably the most desirable of the Disney Dooney & Bourke bags ever made!

D&B say they don't have plans to release another one until 2015-16. This purse is impossible to find now, and may be just a bit out of the Queen's royal purse budget (the cheapest one I saw on e bay was $1,500.00).... and I have a feeling The Count would not be too thrilled about the purchase.

But for those of us who want that creepy couture look without spending a Queen's ransom.... check out Shadowbinders and Total Cahos Bootique on Esty!

I know what's on my Christmas wish list, this year!