Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Over the last several weeks, I've had several requests for my special secret fudge recipe, that I posted last season.
So, if you missed it.... here it is, the top secret family recipe for the Halloween Queen's Famous Pumpkin Fudge.
2 tbs. butter
2 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
7 oz. marshmallow cream
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Line a 9x9 pan with foil.
2. In 3 quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon.
3. Mix in pumpkin and spice, bring back to a rolling boil. Cook (stirring occasionally) for 18 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, add vanilla extract and white chocolate chips. Stir in until creamy and all chips are melted.
5. Pour into foil pan. Let cool. Remove from pan, cut into squares. Store in air-tight container.
Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. Enjoy.