Monday, March 16, 2015

GARDEN PREP

Oh, how I love this time of year! It's time to prep the gardens, and I spent most of the weekend getting things cleaned out, and ready to plant. It sure was nice to get my hands dirty

I'm adding a few new blooms this year.... I just got the seeds, so I'm excited to see how they turn out this spring.

In addition to my standard black cat petunias, I've also decided to add some black pennies and black pansies to the gardens. I have a lovely old black cauldron that I think the pennies would look great in.

Hopefully, things will warm up and thaw out in your part of the world, so you can get your hands dirty too! You just may want to fly around the www and start looking for seeds and plants.

Remember, it's not too early to start planning.... a few black night tulips here.... a few black roses there....

I do believe it's going to be a boo-tiful garden. Happy Monday, Halloweenies!