Friday, December 11, 2015

THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING.... FOR CHRISTMAS!

I'm sure you all know a zombie-lover, or maybe you're one yourself! If it's you or someone else on your holiday shopping list, you really need to Think Geek! Check out all the cool zombified goodies on their website, and just in time for the holidays!

I for one, need one of the adorable Zombie Bowls... just $12.99! Tell me who wouldn't LOVE to have their morning cereal is this little cutie?! And at that price, you should probably get more than one!

Some other cool stuff, are these oversized plush Zombie Slippers. So cute and cuddly, they'll keep your tootsies extra warm and tasty...oops, I mean toasty on those cold winter nights. They're priced at $24.99.

And for the gardener, they must have these Zombie
Apocalypse Garden Gnomes! There are three to choose from, they're $19.99 each, and they are ready for battle! I can guarantee these are not your mom's run-of-the-mill garden gnomes..... and if they are, I know she'll love 'em too!

For lots for fun holiday gift ideas, be sure to hop on Think Geek.com, it's definitely worth the trip! Happy shopping!