Tuesday, July 14, 2015

OH HAPPY DAY!

Well, it sure has been a busy and exciting week, leading up to my birthday. The Count and I have been taking some much-needed time off, and I've gotten several nice little gifts leading up to the big day....

But here is the pièce de résistance and the coolest gift ever..... TA DA!!!! The Dooney & Bourke Disney Haunted Mansion handbag!

How wonderful is that Count of mine? I'll only been hinting (ok, begging) that I wanted this bag for the (check out the link of blog posts past) last year!

And now, I finally have one. It's a happy day around the old Manor, and if you find yourself wishing for one of these beauties to add to your birthday list, check out The Disney Store's Haunted Mansion Collection!

I'm planning a busy day of showing off my new bag, and I hope you all have a BOO-tiful day!