Happy Monday, Halloweenies. I bet you could use a little pick-me-up today.... and it doesn’t get much better than a chocolate dipped strawberry, does it?
These strawberry ghosts are cute, easy to make, and perfect for Halloween, or anytime you need a sweet treat! This particular recipe comes from Miss Candiquik's blog, and it's as easy as it is sweet... here's what you'll need:
- 1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- 24 Fresh strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Melt Candiquik in tray according to directions on package.
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Dip strawberries in melted Candiquik Coating, remove and allow the excess coating to pour off onto the wax paper to form the “tail” of the ghost; slide the strawberry back and set on wax paper to dry.
- Before coating has set, place two mini chocolate chips on as the eyes. For the mouth, cut off the tip of a mini chocolate chip and place on the strawberry with the bottom side facing up.
And who said "Mondays suck"? For more super sweet treats, be sure to check out Miss Candiquik's blog!