Thursday, April 23, 2015

PICTURE PERFECT


I think today just might be a good project day.

As I was flying around on the www, I came across a photo from Esty, and I went to check it out. Unfortunately, it was no longer available, but I wanted to share it anyway.

This is how you get those creepy creative juices flowing....You find really cool stuff that you can make yourself!

These silhouette framed photos are so cool, and pretty easy to make, believe it or not.

The easiest way would be to take the picture above, and enlarge it on a copier or printer. Cut them to fit  into the frame, and *poof* you're done!

Yes, it really is that simple.

Now, if you want to create your own, you can, too! You can use this silhouette template or one similar.... and you can find lots of different kind of "wing templates" on the www. Perfect for creating your own masterpiece!

I see a whole wall of these,  one for each member of the family, hanging in the hallway or dungeon. You get the picture....

Now, that's a good project day!