Friday, December 5, 2014

DARK & LOVELY

Since a many of us are spending lots of time online shopping, you might want to take a break from your holiday gift list, and find a little something for yourself. And I'll let you in on a little secret.... when I'm feeling like I want to spoil myself rotten, one of my favorite sites is Rose Mortem!

Since 1998, Rose Mortem has created entirely original handmade clothing for the dark fashion connoisseur, inspired endlessly by the dramatically dark, the enchantingly elegant, the magically melodious.

The Rose Mortem line of dresses, gowns, skirts, veils, gloves, tops and coats has been designed to provide you with the satisfaction of wearing the inside on the out – of living your own dark faerie tale.
Every item is hand-crafted to your measurements and specifications, to create a wearable work of art, just for you! How amazing is that?


  I think you just may want to add one of these spooktaular dresses to your wish list this Christmas!
Happy Frightful Friday!